- Typing Test: 10 Fast Fingers
- Typing Practice: Dance Mat Typing
- Please let Mrs. Sheardown know what your score was on the typing test and she will record it to update our class scores.
- Please work on your TED talk.
- You should be moving from your brainstorming to writing the transcript.
- I need several examples to share on Thursday with our visitors so make sure that you share your writing with me on Google Docs. (Prezi’s don’t need to be shared).
Out of my Mind
- After reading chapter 14 and 15 post a response on your blog to the following question: Imagine that you were in Melody’s position (i.e. couldn’t speak or use sign language) and you received a computer that allowed you to talk. What is the first paragraph that you would write to your parents? What is the first paragraph that you would write to your classmates?
If by chance you run out of things to do, you can always check your spelling lists on Spelling City!