Don’t forget – Data Management Test tomorrow!
- Mean, median, mode and range
- How to read graphs
- How to make graphs
- Link your survey to the Class Survey Sharing document.
- Once you have added your survey, complete the surveys of other class members (at least 15– but as many as you can).
- Once at least 15 people have responded to your survey, I want you to make at least 2 different graphs showing me something you learned from the survey results.
- Accompanying each graph, write a paragraph that explains what you learned and why you chose to display the data the way that you did (you may want to consider mean, median, mode and range if appropriate).
Below you will find the data that has been collected regarding the Spring Fling as of about 9:30 last night. You may use any 10 games that you want (I don’t expect you to use all 40). Delete any extra columns that you aren’t going to use. From among those 10 games, I would like you to recommend the top 3 games as well as the top 2 games for girls and the top 2 games for boys. Explain how you came up with your choices. What data led you to your decision? All of the data is the same and it is mostly from our class, as the other grades haven’t had a chance to fill out the data yet.