A rough draft of your personal introduction to the class is due on Monday. The organizer with assignment details should be in your language binder. You will need to spend a little bit of time working on it this weekend.
Your Personal Introduction can be presented in one of the following ways:
- A poem
- A news article
- A letter to your classmates
- A journal entry
- A “Wanted” poster
- An advertisement
- If you have a different way that you would like to introduce yourself to the class, you need to check with me before you spend too much time on it.
Your Personal Introduction will include information about yourself from the “Getting to Know You” sheets you have already completed. The following information must be included in your Personal Introduction:
- Your name, age, and date of birth
- A description of/discussion about your family
- Three of your “favourites” (chosen from the “Getting to Know You” sheets
- A description of the activities you participate in outside of school
- Hobbies in your leisure (spare) time
- Your career goals (What do you want to do in the future?)
- Any other information you wish to add about yourself
You can click on the rubric below to see it full size.