- Warm-Up was a word scramble
- Set Learning Targets and Success Criteria for our next writing task “Unlikely Diary Keepers”
- Writing from a different perspective
- Use your imagination
- Develop a sense of voice in our writing
- Word choice helps our voice
- Should match your audience
Success Criteria (how will you know you’ve met your learning target?)
- When our readers learn some information about our topic
- I’ve made my reader chuckle, or grin with my sense of humour
- I’ve made my reader consider a different perspective on the topic
- I’ve used some interesting words that help my voice
- Finished with two more personal introductions
- Homework: Brainstorm ideas for unlikely diary keepers and plan to share on Monday.
- Homework: Read your library book!